Apply To Exhibit At The Expo
To apply to exhibit at Saskatoon Entertainment Expo, fill out our online application form, available now!. Once we receive your application we will review your information and be in contact. Before applying we recommend you review the information below as well as our policies. It is very important everyone adheres to these to make the expo the best experience possible for all of our attendees! We look forward to seeing you this year at the Saskatchewan Entertainment Expo!
Why Exhibit At The Expo?
The Saskatchewan Entertainment Expo is a large scale pop culture showcase that takes place in the fall of of 2020, then in the spring of 2021. The excitement is building as expo newcomers along with expo veterans prepare to descend upon The World Trade Center at Prairieland Park for this marquee event.
The Saskatchewan Entertainment Expo is an excellent, and cost effective way, to engage customers in a concentrated area: customers who precisely fit your demographic. It brings a wide variety of people and exhibitors with a wide range of products, which means you can also reach new consumers while staying in touch with your current buyers. If you want to tap into the pop culture crowd, this is the place to do it!
Who Should Exhibit?
If you’re a comic book retailer, an artist, an author, a toy manufacturer, a clothing or accessories store, a movie studio, a comic, magazine or book publisher, a video game developer, a costume shop, an anime/ manga company, a trading card company, or if you have something you’d love for a lot of people to see, this is the place to show it off.
Customs & Shipping
Coming in from the USA or elsewhere in Canada? Contact us and let us help you coordinate!
Ok... I'd Like To Exhibit... Now What?
- Consider what kind of booth will best suit your needs (10×10, end cap etc) .
- You will receive a confirmation email from your application upon form submission. Once approved you will receive an invoice for the booth space. Upon payment, you are confirmed in the show.
- Information on the official hotels will be listed on our website.
- Order forms for Additional Electrical, Internet (Hardline), and Booth Extras will be available to approved exhibitors through an exhibitor portal.
- Move-In/Move-Out information will be available via the Exhibitor Portal. If you require forklift services and a dock time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be required to check in onsite for setup and to receive your badges.
Exhibitors in Artist Alley are only permitted 2 people at the table at any one time and are only allowed to display and sell their own work.
For custom booth configurations and inquiries about premium booths, please contact: email@example.com